- An ugly milestone yet the markets roar;
- September is rough for Wall Street, what about October;
- Gold drops;
- A new LinkedIn feature but...be careful;
- Best & Worst cities for Minimum Wage Workers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The slow down in the labor market is...real.
Those stories PLUS the plight of hospitals, especially rural hospitals. Here Kevin Kincaid the President/CEO of the Knoxville Hospital and Clinics shares where we are and what they hope will happen in the coming weeks. Why it matters? Because the future of many, especially rural hospitals, is on the line. Meet Kevin Kincaid.
Then we'll lighten the mood with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine and feature "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Here we'll talk about Eat Week going on in West Des Moines. The Nadas and their show. Next month in Cityview it's the "70 Wonders of Des Moines". There is a Wedding Show going on this weekend a big play in Pella and oldtime baseball at Living History Farms. So much to do...enjoy!
Thanks for coming by!