It's the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. And, follow us along on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What goes up, must come down;
- Taco Bell - Pandemic Menu Adjustments;
- Jeep had a virtual reveal today;
- The job numbers are...shocking;
- 30% of Americans think the economy is just...fine;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A double dip recession?
Those stories plus a hyper-local conversation with Betty Devine who is running to become a county supervisor in Polk County, Iowa. We talk about her experience, various reforms, budgets and how she wants to better inform county residents about systems and accessibility.
Thanks for listening!