- Tech ruled the day;
- Amazon Prime Day & some tips;
- Oil prices slumped and why;
- Sure, we've got toilet paper but other stuff in in short supply;
- Theaters lose out on yet another feature film;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A new retail store...that sells only pandemic stuff.
Those stories PLUS a conversation with Steve Wilke-Shapiro who, in the midst of COVID19, decided it was a good time for him to launch his new business. It's a great story about his relationship with people, buildings and architecture. Sequel Architecture is in our Small Business Spotlight.
Thanks for listening!