- Jobs that pay $100K and more;
- Dads too and the COVID19 impact;
- Wells Fargo said...what?
- Mixing business and politics;
- Hamburgers and Racial Equity;
- Business is upbeat about the future;
- The Wall Street Report
- Some sober thoughts about jobless numbers.
And, each week I get to visit with Jeff Pitts who is the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine and we chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro. Hey, it's Friday and we often go off the rails. Today we'll visit about The Des Moines Art Center, Funerals, the Des Moines Bucs are moving to Wells Fargo Arena for some hockey tonight. Hey the Roller Skating Club is meeting...didn't know did you? Some Iowa State Football is on this weekend. A bunch of Halloween Events.
Thanks for listening!