- COVID dealing a blow to Black Friday;
- Yet another retail closing to report;
- A prediction about Wall Street and 2021;
- Google is tracking mental health...their own;
- Two car makers hit with millions in fines;
- The Wall Street Report;
- This company is adding 2,800 employees a day.
Plus....more Hyper-Local "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. You're just a click away from listening to us riff about a host of things from a Gun Show (hoping for a bazooka for the holidays?), Small Business Saturday, Theater Midwest and "The Thanksgiving Play". We talk about the "big fight", the East Village Promenade (and a shout out to Ray Gun) a little Disney on Ice the ARL donation drive and the Salvation Army virtual kettle program. Oh...and don't forget Thursday and Jingle in the Junction. Have a listen...and some fun.
Thanks for listening!