Yes, we get it...you're obsessed with waiting for election results but...there is other news going on and here is what we've got teed up for you today:
- A reminder Wall Street is not the economy;
- The Fed today said this about that;
- Who is likely to own much of your radio station;
- Poverty and kids in the U.S. some sobering stats;
- The Wall Street Report
- Uber revenue declines but not its stock;
- Foreign students seeking an MBA bypass the U.S.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.