- Even with good vaccine news markets fell;
- PIMCO accused of having a "fraternity culture";
- It's back...Bitcoin;
- More possible airline job cuts;
- Is Amazon and GoodRX in competition;
- The Wall Street Report;
- This company pays it's employees...daily.
Those stories and you'll meet Jon Shelness the founder of something called My Property ID Registry. He has taken technology and married it to an old system and says lost or stolen valuables now can be found and returned. Is it a big deal? Yes, when you consider that property theft is the number one crime in America. Take a listen:
Thanks for listening!