For years we've been beating that old drum about uncertainty and business. For lots of reasons lots of that uncertainty seems to be fading. It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 24th of November. Here's what we've got for you:
- A sense of hope hits Wall Street;
- Toilet Paper is once again in short supply;
- Purdue Pharma admits guilt. Cost: Over $8 billion;
- UPS is getting into the "cold" big time;
- "Gig" workers to get paid like an executive;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Could it be the end of yet another office legacy?
Those stories plus Joe Galasso is in to talk about what we should be doing when it comes to cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting and it may not be what you thought. Putting some facts into perspective from his company Protective Environmental Systems.
Thanks for listening!