It's the final day of 2020...who's ready? Here's what business news we've got cooked up for you on this the New Years Eve Edition. A programing note, we're off tomorrow but watch our Twitter Stream @IOB_NewsHour for some great interviews from the past year.
- Wall Street has a record year;
- Meanwhile investors are ignoring several issues;
- The best of times, the worst of times;
- Mortgage rates fall yet again, but...
- Vaccine delivery is...in a word...awful;
- Target issues children's clothing recall;
- There is also a massive pet food recall;
- The JC Penny CEO is...out;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Jillian Michaels says we're going to be working out at...home.
Usually we do this on Friday afternoon BUT because today is New Years Eve Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine is in to chat about some picks for tonight and things to do into next week. A quick shout-out to Max Wellman and Noce. Tonight marks the 5th year anniversary. Hard to believe. That and more just a click away. Have some fun already.
Thanks for listening!