It was a short day on Wall Street but there was no lack of business news stories. Here's what we've got for you on this Christmas Eve:
- The fight that may put Fox News in court;
- China and a monopoly probe;
- Home mortgage rates have dropped...again;
- What about 2021 and Wall Street;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Republicans block further stimulus dollars;
- Remote working causes headaches for states;
- The boring holiday gift that is red hot.
Those stories plus we're talking cars and trucks with Julie Blackley from ISeeCars.com. But, not just any vehicle...we're talking about the hot consumer choices in the U.S. and by region. And, it would seem, at least one company is telling the truth when it comes to your overall pick of a vehicle. Here is Julie:
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.