We hope you had a safe and meaningful Christmas Weekend and it's good to be back with you for the business news headlines on your time. BTW you can reach out to us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and stay up to date all day long. Here's what we've got for you today:
- President Trump reverses course;
- The House votes to increase stimulus dollars;
- The Santa Claus Rally;
- A nifty job benefit if you can get it;
- Another vaccine trial is underway;
- Trouble for business in China;
- Wonder Woman 1984 hauls in the cash;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The travel industry remake.
Those stories PLUS, for the interview it's Carrie Hansen and Jason Parkin from Clear Mortgage a company with not one but two goals. To hear that, click our player:
Thanks for coming by!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.