Well, THAT was a week! Today we had even more excitement following a case of a U.S. Senator who said he "miss-spoke" about continued stimulus dollars and a President Elect who set the record straight. Here's what we've got:
- The Markets tumbled early in the day and why;
- The job numbers came in and they were not pretty;
- Dominion did what they warned they would do;
- Semi-Conductors and...vehicles. It's a story;
- General Motors shows off a new logo;
- Deutsche Bank to pay a fine;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Business leaders backing Biden in several ways.
Those stories and Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with his lists of Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro tonight into next week. Hey, even if you don't live here you'll get a kick out of our conversation. Enjoy and Happy Friday!
Thanks for listening!