Thanks for checking back in for the daily business news headlines. And, yes, you can follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Today is the 12th of January and this is what we've got for you today:
- Doing the "fake commute" yet?
- Gig workers in California have filed suit;
- Choppy trading day on Wall Street;
- More members of Congress test positive;
- Banks withdrawing support from the Trump company;
- Wells Fargo is trying something new;
- An interesting lottery story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, the jobs that are in demand during COVID19.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.