Give us a little more than 8 minutes and you're up to speed on some of the biggest business news headlines of the day. And, follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What does the IMF say about the U.S. economy?
- International business and Starbucks;
- It wasn't that long ago that GE was on the ropes;
- Folks really LOVE those Louis Vuitton bags;
- GameStop just won't stop;
- Janet Yellen made some news today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Breaking - More vaccine in the pipeline.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.