It's the end of an amazing week. Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines plus the hyper-local "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Wall Street takes a pause and why;
- Home sales were brisk during the holidays;
- Looking for a job? Tesla is hiring and...
- Unemployed and turning down a job;
- Welcome to Texas now, start drilling;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ford recalls 3 million vehicles;
- If grocery delivery is so hot why cut 1,900 jobs?
Plus: Each week we welcome Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine to talk about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. It's a hyper-local segment and...hey, even if your listening in Germany you can get a taste of what the heck we do here. A programing note: We had a difficult time with our audio as Jeff was not in his studio and had to remote in with his phone. But...there is some fun stuff just a click away. From sports to the very funny Willie Farrell, (Who BTW I get mixed up with Steve Barry...I am so sorry...EVERYBODY knows Willie is "Southside Baby!") Zoo Talk, Coke Syrup Races...no, really and more!
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.