It's the end of an amazing week. Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines plus the hyper-local "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Wall Street takes a pause and why;
- Home sales were brisk during the holidays;
- Looking for a job? Tesla is hiring and...
- Unemployed and turning down a job;
- Welcome to Texas now, start drilling;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ford recalls 3 million vehicles;
- If grocery delivery is so hot why cut 1,900 jobs?
Plus: Each week we welcome Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine to talk about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. It's a hyper-local segment and...hey, even if your listening in Germany you can get a taste of what the heck we do here. A programing note: We had a difficult time with our audio as Jeff was not in his studio and had to remote in with his phone. But...there is some fun stuff just a click away. From sports to the very funny Willie Farrell, (Who BTW I get mixed up with Steve Barry...I am so sorry...EVERYBODY knows Willie is "Southside Baby!") Zoo Talk, Coke Syrup Races...no, really and more!
Thanks for listening!