It's the final Friday of January 2021 and thanks for clicking through. It was a wild day on Wall Street as the sell off continued and here is what we've got for you today:
- The Robinhood trading adventure continues;
- The book value of GameStop vs. Best Buy;
- Toys R Us is once again...gone;
- An in depth look at the nation's economic headwinds;
- Scam Alert! And, it hit us;
- United warns of job cuts;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Getting employees vaccinated. It's an issue.
Those stories PLUS it's Friday and that means Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Click through as we talk basketball, Sunny Sweeny over at Wooly's. Talkin' hockey as the Bucs take to the ice this weekend. There is a GUN SHOW at the Iowa State Fairgrounds...think bazooka! Sip and Shop in Altoona ahead of Valentine's Day. The Iowa Poetry Association is in the news. They are rescuing a raccoon in West Des Moines. The Iowa Ag Expo hits town mid-week. The "Dome After Dark" is a thing and yes, the Iowa Wild kick off the 2021 season! Enjoy the conversation!!
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.