It is the Friday Edition of the business news headlines and the day when Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine comes in to do our hyper-local look at "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But, first the news:
- Unemployment Rate...did we party too soon?
- Millennials and saving money: Three headwinds;
- Solar is HOT but will it continue;
- Tesla and another recall;
- Amazon, Unions & Alabama;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Well, Tiffany and Co. back to the office.
And....Each Friday we get hyper-local and visit with Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor of Cityview Magazine to learn about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. And, whoa, he's got quite a list: The Iowa Wild Hockey has their opening game tonight, the folks at the Animal Rescue League (ARL) are going skating, an interesting ballet program, basketball, a new giraffe calf at the Blank Park Zoo (they are looking for names) and some interesting historic classes at Living History Farms that you need to sign up for...this week. Here's Jeff!
Thanks for listening!