We're staying with National Entrepreneurship Week and coming up a conversation with entrepreneur Katie Olthoff about the exciting new way to purchase beef, pork and poultry plus other items directly from local farmers and ranchers. But, first let's check out the business news stories:
- Retail spending in January soared and why;
- IRS says all the stimulus checks are out...but;
- Shooting down $50K in student debt reduction;
- Remote workers and the Home Office Credit;
- The Bitcoin Bounce;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It's just like Uber & Lyft only it's...jets.
Those stories and let us introduce you to entrepreneur Katie Olthoff from Chop Local. It's a great story for National Entrepreneurship Week. It's a really neat idea and something that you can do...from just about anywhere in the Midwest all the way out East. "Meet your meats" at Chop Local. Some spotty shipping beyond the Rockies. Click through to listen to Katie.
Thanks for coming by!