Welcome back! Today, in under 10 minutes we'll deliver up the biggest business news stories of the day. And then, for the interview Liz Cooney from Tero International will tell the story about how that company had to change everything to meet the demands of their clients. But, first the news:
- Mortgage rules may change because of the risk;
- The reversal of the Dow today and why;
- What Fed Chair Powell said that eased fears;
- Home mortgage rates are headed up and why;
- Say goodbye to cheap fuel prices;
- What? GameStop...again?
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "Chicken Wars"....yeah, it's a story.
And, as the world enters the second year of dealing with COVID19 business models have had to change dramatically. Here Liz Cooney, the Director of Training for Tero International, is back to talk about the three areas Tero has adapted to meet the needs of their clients. In addition we talk about a new study that looks at CEO "confidence" which in 2020 has hit a new low. Lot's of great information here to help you and your career.
Thanks for listening!