Welcome back and it's President's Day and the third day of National Entrepreneurship Week here in the United States. So, while Wall Street was shut down we've got these business news headlines for you:
- Some entrepreneurship stats;
- An update for microbusinesses and PPP;
- Retail traders are here to stay says BOA;
- Oil and international markets were open and...
- Feeling a bit guilty of being pandemic...lazy?
Those stories plus for the interview you'll meet the remarkable entrepreneur Sima Dahl of Chicago. Her back-story is not only amazing but also familiar for so many. We'll be talking about honing your personal and professional brand, why that is important, how to best market you and your business and much more. It's a great way for us to kick off National Entrepreneurship Week.
Thanks for listening!