Welcome back and do not miss our interview today with June Teasley from the Small Business Administration. It has to do with the rule changes for the Paycheck Protection Program that gives small businesses, those with under 20 employees, preferred treatment. As for the news...here's what we have for you today:
- The IRS will extend the filing deadline...for some;
- Momentum is building for a stock trading tax;
- Fed Chair Powell had some words about unemployment;
- How long will food delivery be...a thing?
- Oil ended the day mixed and gas prices climb;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Home prices continue to rise and where.
Those stories plus this very important conversation about the PPP. June Teasley from the Small Business Administration is my guest and we break down the rule changes that will allow small and micro-businesses the opportunity to get money to continue operations. This is so important for Main Street.
Thanks for listening!