Welcome back and thanks for listening. Wall Street investors took a pause today and we'll share that story and these. Plus make sure you stick around for the interview today with Jill Gonzalez from Wallet Hub as we discuss which states are "Safe" with regard to COVID19 and which states are unsafe. It's a stunning report. But, first the news:
- A look at mortgage delinquencies and a surprise;
- Investors hit the pause button;
- Apple and autonomous vehicles;
- GameStop dropped again today;
- Banks & Overdraft Fees a story and tips;
- The Wall Street Report;
- "Who let the Dogecoin out" and more on Bitcoin.
Last week we received a press release from Wallet Hub a financial literacy site based in Washington D.C. that ranked the 50 states regarding their overall safety when it comes to COVID19. The study used five metric points and ranked each state. Here, Jill Gonzalez, a Wallet Hub analyst, breaks down the safest states in the nation and those that are the most unsafe. Here too is the study and know that Wallet Hub updates the standings every two weeks. Meet Jill Gonzalez:
Thanks for listening!