It's a brand new month and welcome to the business news headlines for the first day of February. You're just a click away from some of the big business news headlines plus an interesting conversation about Americans and their cars and trucks. Before that, here's what we've got for you:
- Wall Street turned around today;
- GameStop and other lose value;
- Reports are that Robinhood is seeking more cash;
- Large investors keeping tabs on the disruption;
- The DOJ, SpaceX and hiring practices;
- More mitten news...it's a real thing you know;
- Vending machines and COVID19;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Quality over Quantity - Men/Women & Networking.
Those stories plus a look at quality and American vehicles. People in the U.S. are holding on to their cars and trucks longer and longer. Is it due to the economy or the quality of the manufacturing. And, which vehicles top the list of keepers? My guest is Karl Brauer the Executive Analyst for ISeeCars.com.
Thanks for listening!