It's Friday and we made it to the weekend kids. Thanks for coming by for the business news headlines and a conversation that gets hyper local with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine about "Stuff the DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. And yes, it's our son's Birthday. He's on the right along with...matching bikes! The news:
- A billion dollars of student debt...gone;
- The cash into equities was massive;
- Are people pouring stimulus into Game Stop;
- The Biden Tax plan and praise;
- My interview with Dr. Chris Draper on the economy;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What? No ZOOM for the Oscars?
Each Friday we roll in with "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine and this week he's got plenty of variety plus an added feature we hotlink to many of the venues...so there!
- Drake and Iowa Basketball;
- Leaving Iowa at the Des Moines Playhouse;
- Hockey with the Des Moines Bucs;
- The Agitators - Iowa Stage Theater;
- At Wooly's "Shoot to Thrill" AC/DC tribute;
- The Iowa Songwriter Angela Meyer;
- The Home and Garden Show;
- The Donna Reed Story;
- Fun at Teehee Comedy Club.
Thanks for listening!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.