- FEMA to help pay for burial costs;
- No, that vaccine was meant for...
- 127 Million Households a big number;
- Savings and getting a better bank deal;
- Not another toilet paper shortage;
- Good news from the unemployment line;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Getting high in New York State.
For the interview it's Desmund Adams with us from Focus and Find in the closing days of National Women's Month. Here is the question: As women make up the majority of Americans why are they not better represented in board rooms and c-suites? And, what if we told you that if that happened businesses could drive better profits?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.