Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines...we made it to the weekend kids. Just ahead we've got these stories for you and then we get hyper local with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine as we chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But first:
- The Boeing 737 Max and problems...again;
- The CEO that makes over 1,000 times that of his employees;
- McDonalds leaving Walmart;
- Work at Chipotle and get an education...for free;
- An inflation story that hits producers first;
- The Wall Street Report;
- LinkedIn says, "Hey not to worry about that data.
At the start of every weekend we get hyper-local with Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine and chat it up about Stuff to Do in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Here's what we've got for you this week:
- Baseball talk about the Iowa Cubs;
- Some Enchanted Evening at the DSM Playhouse;
- The very cool Drake Observatory event;
- The Des Moines Book Festival;
- Music at the Winery in Winterset;
- Bucs Hockey!
- 90's Hip Hop Trivia at Smash Park;
- Iowa Wild Hockey;
- The AVID Author Series;
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.