- Working from home took a hit today;
- The Fed leaves interest rates alone;
- Investors sitting on piles of cash...what to do?
- Looks like we're back to eating in restaurant chains;
- The trade gap is wider but, it's not all bad news;
- Bitcoin Fog is a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Facebook beats estimates as does Ford.
- And, yes, another corn story.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.