The final day of April and we're heading into the weekend with loads of interesting business news stories plus, a bit later, Jeff Pitts is in the chat it up about "Stuff to Do" in the Greater Des Moines Metro...but first the news:
- Stocks finished lower and why;
- Household income soared in March;
- And, you were buying stuff!
- Big tech on a big roll;
- Macy's union wins a decision;
- Meanwhile the UAW is not happy with GM;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Why investors are pleased, it would seem;
- Boeing gets tough with "hate speech".
If you're looking for hard news in this segment better move on....why? Because it's Friday the day when we get hyper-local and chat it up with Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Click through to listen to us go off track several times, you can catch our "technical difficulty" that we left in and more.
Stuff to talk about The Lorax, Tattoos, Drake Observatory, The Velvet Rabbit, Farmers Market x 3, Covered Bridges and Wine, The Rodeo, Kites in Johnston, May Day, Planting Trees, Tulips in Pella and the Historic Valley Junction. Go!