Welcome back to yet another week of the Business News Headlines and some interesting upcoming long form business interviews. From an air-guitar international champion to learning how to communicate to an Iowa issue with sports and transgender kids. All ahead this week. But, for today:
- Jeff Bezos and his...yacht;
- Markets tanked today and why;
- Gasoline, Oil and a cyber-attack;
- The Chicago Fed President on jobs;
- A deeper dive into the job report;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The all electric Ford F-150 is a story;
- The Golden Globes and television.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.