- Oil prices shot up and why;
- Another Bill and Melinda story;
- Goodwill Industries and trash;
- That Amazon/MGM deal;
- Peloton will build in the U.S.;
- ZipRecruiter to go public. Ah, the timing;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Olympic Games and Covid.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.