Working toward the weekend...a long weekend at that. A programing note; because the markets are closed on Monday so too are we. We'll continue to pump out some past interviews on twitter @IOB_NewsHour...just to keep you in the business loop. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The bombshell NYT report;
- The Walton Family Trust sells a bunch of stock;
- AMC Theaters, back in the headlines;
- EV's are great but the price? Hope on the horizon;
- The overdraft dust up in the U.S. Senate;
- GM finds a work-around when it comes to chips;
- The Wall Street Report;
- New jobless numbers tick down...a bunch;
- The U.S. annualized GDP is up...thank you.
- Learn more about the "Cloffice" today.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.