As they say, "We made it to the weekend!" Well, sort of. It is Friday and the day that Jeff Pitts joins us to chat it up about Stuff to Do in the Des Moines Metro but first the business news headlines:
- The Ford F-150 Lightning and 45,000;
- John Deere is having a record year;
- That proposed global corporate tax rate...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook was in court today;
- Market volatility and summer;
- The Wall Street Report
- Pandemic Winners/Losers?
It's the weekend and that means that we'll get to spend some time with Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine as we talk up "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Have some fun already! You've earned it. On tap today:
- The Dew Tour is a deal;
- The I-Cubs are playing ball;
- A new farmers market in Cumming;
- The Downtown Farmer's Market;
- The Barnstormers vs. Duke City (who?);
- Wine, Music and More in Winterset;
- The Johnston Farmers Market;
- Smash Park Trivia;
- Teehee's Comedy Club;
- The Valley Junction Farmers Market.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.