Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines. Follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour as we're there day and night sharing not only market reports and business news but also some of our long-form business interviews. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Yet another ransomware attack;
- Calls to "decentralize" meat production;
- The $6 million baseball card and more;
- Walmart to make some changes on Saturday;
- Amazon and injured workers making the news;
- Amazon confirms the 2021 Prime Day dates;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And unruly behavior on flights caused this.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.