Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Hey, know that you can reach us all day on Twitter and keep up on Wall Street numbers, news stories and more: @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- New home sales fell again in May and why;
- Might Amazon run out of...workers;
- Those fast-food meal deals...say goodbye;
- Anti-Virus creator John McAfee...dead;
- Warren Buffett steps down from the Gates Foundation;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Zoom Fatigue...so what causes it? Some thoughts.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.