- The FTC and Facebook;
- Technology stocks ruled today and why;
- "Don't worry!" says Lordstown Motors;
- The Uber CEO delivered meals and made bank;
- Best at 1 hour delivery? Amazon, Walmart or Target?
- Trouble finding workers is a...thing;
- Wait! How many Americans retired last year?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Will Juul go up in...smoke?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.