For many of us it's the end of another busy business week. Thanks for listening. And, stay with us after the news and click through to listen to Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine get hyper-local with Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro. But, first the news:
- The infrastructure plan means what for business;
- Christmas is just six month away...you are welcome;
- Televangelist Jim Bakker is back in the news;
- Panasonic sheds all of its Tesla stock and why;
- Pepsi to start selling...booze?
- A reverse trend as businesses are leaving China;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Next it's the Third Office making a play for your time.
At the end of each week we get busy with Jeff Pitts who is the managing editor for Cityview Magazine to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro. Look, even if you don't live here you might enjoy the "side-chatter". We're talking music, at several venues, sports, the art show(s), farmer's markets and a bunch more. Enjoy...you've earned it.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.