- The ADP jobs report was solid;
- U.S. Tribal Governments get some cash;
- A new crop of folks buying RV's;
- Ford is shutting down some plants and why;
- New regulations will impact the autonomous vehicle market;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, Apple not moving on working from the office.
Those stories plus a brief conversation with J.D. Scholten, a former congressional candidate from Iowa, who is cross-crossing the state talking about voting rights. It's called Democracy on Tap. Now, you might wonder if there is a business aspect to this and...there is. J.D. explains. To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.