- The My Pillow Guy pulls his advertising;
- Former President Trump and tax returns;
- Mask? No Mask? Businesses are often confused;
- Work from home may continue for many into 2022;
- Door knocking to find a house to buy? Yep;
- Johnson & Johnson and another court case;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Looking for a new gig? We may have a hot tip.
Also, because it's Friday we've got Jeff Pitts in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. He should know something about that...he is the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. We're talking sports, art, entertainment, music and more...give a listen!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.