- Was Monday a fluke;
- Take an 11 minute ride and come back to grief;
- The economy to survive a resurgence of Delta;
- Costco bring back a COVID protection program;
- Jerome Powell, AOC and inflation;
- Buy now get a chip later;
- A new shipping competitor for Amazon;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Forget baby showers...have a business shower!
For the interview we're talking about those tough conversations that are making their way into our business and personal life. Issues of politics, race, religion, gender and more can be difficult conversations to deal with. However, if you know how to listen and react you may find the conversation productive. My guest is Liz Cooney who is the Director of Training at Tero International. Click through to listen:
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.