Welcome back to the Business News Headlines for Thursday the 15th of July. A programing note we're headed to Kansas City for a quick assignment but, we'll still be here with those business headlines and more. For today here is what we've got:
- Amazon is being sued and by the government;
- A Delta pilot sues...Delta Airlines and why;
- Fed Chair Powell insists inflation is temporary;
- The "Typical Millennial" and what they face;
- GM ships a bunch of trucks but...
- Commercial fleets, EV's and GM;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Oh oh...Coca Cola is at it again...1985 revisited?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.