Welcome to Monday and we're grateful to be back in the studio following several days based in Kansas City. A reminder that you can follow along on Twitter. You can find us @IOB_NewsHour. Let's go...
- The worst day since October of last year;
- The vehicles you love and those you hate;
- Walmart ordered to pay up...like $125 million and why;
- Was anti-virus guru McAfee broke when he died:
- More news about GM and EV's...think trucks;
- Nike is in a bind and we'll share why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ever heard of "Gorilla Internet"?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.