A surprising number of new unemployment cases surprised the business community today and that had an impact on Wall Street. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 22nd of July and here's what we've got for you:
- Warren Buffett sells a prized business;
- It wasn't by much but we beat the flatline;
- Religion, Politics and Business...in the news;
- Another vehicle manufacturer goes all in on electric;
- A fast food restaurant without...food;
- The four fast food places who have raised prices the most;
- The Wall Street Report & new unemployment numbers;
- Where have all the employees gone? We may have found them.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.