- The shipping crisis gets worse;
- New home sales tanked in June and why;
- Your Costco Membership fee is about to go up;
- Wait! What's NOW in short supply at Costco;
- Careful what you write for business reviews;
- Cigarettes to completely go away;
- The Wall Street Report;
- More "Work from Home" troubles. Who will win?
Those stories and for the interview you'll meet Sandi Yoder and Susan Jellinger from the Iowa Jewish Historical Society as they explain why they have been busy gathering the history of the Iowa Jewish Community. It's a whole lot of history coupled with business as they share some interesting stories of what they've learned and why they are doing this project.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.