The Great Iowa State Fair is over...can we all get back to work again? Hey, if you are on Twitter know that you can follow us all day, every day @IOB_NewsHour and thanks in advance. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Ford just made a big announcement;
- Shipping troubles getting worse;
- The impact on the Holiday Season;
- We've got some Federal Reserve news;
- The grocery store making their own Lunchables and why;
- Southwest Airline pilots threaten to picket;
- The FDA gave approval to the Pfizer vaccine, now what;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Would you, honestly work for...you?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.