We're bakin' here in the Midwest. Today it got up to 98 degrees. And, no rain in sight. Say, just a click away you'll learn more about "The Joker" and we ain't talking Batman. The world of $20,000 sign on bonuses, no really. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Joker is back android users;
- The Mouse and Target Stores;
- Germany weighs in on semiconductors;
- Can your employer demand you get the jab;
- We know where you can get a mega sign-on bonus;
- The eyeglass business must be really good;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Tips on finding the job you will...love.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.