- Troubling news from the airline industry;
- An international company pulls the plug on travel;
- Backorders, workers and the virus;
- Ford says absenteeism there hits 20% and why;
- Salesforce says, business is good...very good;
- The 5 fastest shrinking metros in the U.S.;
- What EV beat Tesla in mileage...we'll share;
- "The Tesla Cybertruck will be a disaster" who said it?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working from home a "mental toll"?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.