- Layoff numbers the lowest in decades;
- Americans who will take pay cuts. No, really;
- New news about Amazon delivery drivers;
- Kellogg and supply chain problems;
- Postmates told to pony up;
- The EV event at the White House and no Elon;
- Major companies demanding vaccinations;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The chip shortage, supply and prices.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.