- Pushing back the shutdown date
- A lousy third quarter for equities;
- Monetary punishment for the unvaccinated;
- Customers flee this retail chain;
- Obsessed with getting stuff...quickly;
- Automakers due to have a rough future;
- Macy's and Amazon are in court;
- The Wall Street Report;
- New unemployment numbers are in;
- Social Media and your boss. Think about the "Mom Test".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.