It's the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines, thanks for being with us everybody. Stick around because after the news Jeff Pitts is in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But first, these stories:
- How long will oil and gas prices be high?
- A new phase in vaccinations about to start;
- While some leave jobs what happens to those who stay;
- Starbucks making big moves in labor;
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on climate critics: "stupid";
- What's up with cigarette sales;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Cheesecake did something other restaurants didn't and...
Those stories plus, each Friday Jeff Pitts who is the managing editor for Cityview Magazine comes to the studio to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. We have a Fun Friday chatting it up about some great events.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.