Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines! No mail service today and many financial institutions were closed but...Wall Street was not and I'll have those numbers for you in just a bit. In the news:
- Herb Kelleher is rolling in his grave;
- Get ready to pay more at the pump;
- This fast food company found a labor answer;
- Meanwhile "We're perplexed" said the U.S. Sec. of Labor;
- Amazon is "softening" getting back to the office;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Are you dreaming more about...work?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.